Yesterday we played at the wedding of our very own Alexis Bennett! It was an absolutely beautiful day and so we decided what better way to end the night than with the ultimate LTC big band! So that’s what we did! A 12-piece band with additional fiddles, flute and a 3-piece horn section (sax, trumpet, trombone)! It was amazing and we’d recommend including some horns on any ceilidh in the future! It really works! Here’s a quick photo – Videos to come in the coming months!
- Small Band Options for your Destination Wedding Abroad
- Book Your Wedding Ceilidh Band Direct
- Plan your 2021 Wedding early
- Why are some charging to reschedule?
- The Circassian Circle at your Wedding Ceilidh
- Your Destination Wedding and Covid-19
- Insights & tips for rescheduling your wedding due to Covid-19
- Corona Virus: Covid-19