Yesterday we played at the wedding of our very own Alexis Bennett! It was an absolutely beautiful day and so we decided what better way to end the night than with the ultimate LTC big band! So that’s what we did! A 12-piece band with additional fiddles, flute and a 3-piece horn section (sax, trumpet, trombone)! It was amazing and we’d recommend including some horns on any ceilidh in the future! It really works! Here’s a quick photo – Videos to come in the coming months!
- How does a Ceilidh work?
- Licence to Ceilidh play in Malta for the 3rd time!
- Book a Band for your Destination Wedding
- Licence to Ceilidh went back to Malta for the 2nd time!
- Why you should have a Sweetie table at your wedding!
- Why you should book a ceilidh for your Wedding band!
- Licence to Ceilidh en Vogue!
- Most Exciting Wedding Cakes of 2015